Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our R&D engineers and scientists develop breakthrough technologies that change the way the world works, and industries do business. We constantly push the limits of convention, while retaining our focus on delivering solid returns for our customers and shareholders.
Join our team to develop leading end-2-end solutions for ABB Mission Critical Communication systems. You as a team member will work on a cutting-edge communication solutions applicable in wide range of industries evolving in digital age. It is a unique opportunity for you to participate in international projects in interdisciplinary, talented teams working on high available & reliable network solutions.
- Planning of test scope based on use cases and technical requirements.
- Defining of efficient test strategies and necessary test infrastructure.
- Implementation and automation of testing procedures and their execution.
- Analyzing problems in order to create error reports.
- Implementation of functional and non-functional tests.
- Close cooperation with developers to analyze bugs, requirements, test and system aspects.
- Bringing QA mentality into the team.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- BSc or MSc degree in Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronics or similar area.
- Experience in testing embedded devices and network management software.
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks with strong skills in Python.
- Experience in TCP/IP and network security with creativity and capability of solving issues related to networking.
- Linux system administration experience (RHEL/CentOS).
- Virtualization Experience (VMWare, VirtualBox).
- Knowledge of Software Defined Networking (SDN),Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN), MPLS networks.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills with excellent spoken and written English.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our R&D Test Automation Engineer – for Mission Critical Communication.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.