Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Technology Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. To strengthen our Power Grids Technology Center team, we are looking for a CSA Senior Quality Assurance. Seize this unique opportunity and see your work transformed in a tangible product.
- As a CSA Senior Quality Assurance you will be a member of PG TC Common Technology team in Kraków, ensuring we meet high standards of security aspects of industrial products;
- You will cocreate a DevOps team focused on continuous delivery of security-related components;
- Being in charge of QA you will further develop your skills in testing, release and integration;
- You will cooperate closely with embedded and Windows programmers, security experts, and business representatives.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or related field;
- Vast experience in building unit-, functional-, integration-, /automatic testing technics and frameworks; Visual Studio, TFS, Azure DevOps knowledge is a plus;
- 3+ years of professional development in C/C++/C#/.NET technologies;
- Interest in and knowledge of security concepts, technologies and solutions; knowledge of IEC 61850 standard and embedded programming is a plus;
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills in English, willingness to work in an international project set-up;
- Strong result orientation and willingness to take responsibility for the success of the software based projects;
- Proactivity mindset and willingness to constantly develop and learn new skills. Good problem solving & analytical skills are welcome.
More about us
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our CSA Senior Quality Assurance.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the pur-poses of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment pro-cesses”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.