2 tygodnie temu
praktyka / staż
b2b, Umowa o pracę
Benefity dla pracowników
- Private medical care
- Life Insurance
- Sharing the costs of sports activities
- Corporate sports team
Organizacja czasu i miejsca pracy
- Remote work opportunities
- Flexible working time
- Sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- Sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- Corporate library
- Video games
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Are you ready to contribute to the digital transformation of industries, with focus on Supply Chain and Procurement functions? As an active part of our international team, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in the design, execution, and implementation of strategic sourcing projects for complex direct material categories in ABB Smart Buildings. During this internship you will contribute to the transformation journey towards digital and asset light by focusing on elements as procurement analytics, contract management as well as sustainability.
The internship will be based in one of the ABB global locations, with preference to the following:
Poland (Warsaw, Lodz); Czech Republic.
What we offer
A truly global working environment with a culture of collaboration and flat hierarchy. You will have the chance to work directly and learn from our global network of procurement experts, from CPO, category leaders, managers and buyers.
You will access to excellent training tools and programs to support your development.
You will contribute to projects of high visibility and high strategic importance – you will make an impact.
We provide flexible working hours and remote working
- Corporate products and services at discounted prices
- Saving & Investment scheme
- Sharing the commuting costs
- Employee referral program
- Charity initatives
- Family picnics
- Searching new suppliers, initiating, and maintaining internal and external business contacts.
- Enquiring supplier capability, financials, industrial set up and strategic orientation and participating in supplier negotiations.
- Executing and implementing Requests for Quotations (RFQ) for direct materials (electronics, plastics, metals, assembly) covering selection of supplier base, demand collection, execution of the RFQ, review of commercial offers and negotiation preparation.
- Participating to the planning, preparation and organization of external supplier events and cross-functional workshops (i.e., defining meeting contents, agendas etc.).
- Contributing to the development and the deployment of standard contract framework, definition of governance processes and implementation with key selected Suppliers.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work with large and complex datasets.
- Passion for quality of offered and provided services by using inquisitive approach: ability to test models, options, and assumptions through questioning.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Ongoing Master’s degree in Engineering, Business, or a related field.
- You enjoy working in a global environment and interact with different nationalities, therefore fluency in English is a Must.
More about us
ABB Smart Buildings digitally transforms commercial, industrial and residential buildings for the highest comfort, efficiency, safety and security - enhancing quality of life in buildings of the future through safe, smart and sustainable electrification solutions, services and products.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Podobne oferty w Twojej okolicy