Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will join the Team that provides world-class charging systems for electric cars, buses and trucks. Our goal is to lay a foundation for the future of smarter, reliable and emission-free mobility. We do this from Kraków, where our center of innovation is located.
As an embedded Quality Assurance Engineer you will provide complex charging systems for electric cars, buses and trucks with the best soft- and hardware. You will perform various (simulation) tests to ensure that software runs correctly on electric vehicle charging systems. In order to guarantee safety, all features must be correct and you must realize that even the smallest software changes affect the functionality of the hardware.
– Design, create and execute tests based on user stories. You’ll work on cloud, web and desktop applications
– Understanding the right time and place to do test automation
– Develop the test automation environment
– Collaborate with Requirements Engineer and Product Owner to maintain high quality of requirements
– Run tests on charger simulator and EV products
– Report the status of test execution to team and stakeholders
– At least a higher professional education diploma in electrical engineering or computer science
– Knowledge of test processes in agile projects: know how to write test plans and cases and make test plans; ISTQB
– Knowledge of Python, Robot framework, shell scripts in Linux and Azure DevOps
– Knowledge of test frameworks
– Open mind and curiosity
– An excellent command of the English language, both written and oral
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.