Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will join the Team that provides world-class charging systems for every vehicle and every purpose. At ABB, that mission has led to a whole range of products under the brand name TerraTM fast charging equipment.
ABB’s cloud software offering is closely integrated with its DC Chargers. This allows us to offer more advanced remote configuration and diagnostic capabilities than third party charge point management systems. In order to introduce new innovations and to further reduce total cost of ownership for charge point operators, we are looking for a new team member as Product Owner – EV-Charger Remote Service.
More about E-Mobility Team in Kraków:
– As a Product Owner / Functional Analyst, you are the link between the Product Manager and the development team
– You contribute to the product vision, analyze the product requirements, and help the team understand the requirements by writing clear epics and user stories
– You own and manage the team backlog, prioritize and schedule stories into sprints, and define the acceptance criteria. On a day to day basis, you work closely with the Product Manager and the Lead Engineer to drive each release to successful completion
– To avoid the ceremony that comes with Scrum from taking the upper hand, we don’t work with dedicated Scrum Masters. Instead, some of the Scrum Master tasks like running sprint meetings, refinement sessions and release retro’s are picked up by the Product Owner. You are the go-to person for the software developers to understand what needs to be built, and why
– We expect our Product Owners to have a background in or at least a strong affinity with software development. Even more important is that you have a deep understanding of the problem domain, an analytical mind, a vision on the solutions that are required, and are in touch with the needs of our users
– You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
– You have professional experience with Agile principles, Scrum and Azure DevOps
– You are passionate about E-Mobility, renewable energy and innovation towards a sustainable future
– You have an analytical and creative mind. You are a problem solver at heart, and can articulate the solution to a complex problem in a structured manner
– You have strong affinity with software (or even some hands-on experience), but your expertise lies mostly in deep knowledge of the problem domain: IoT, remote asset management, enabling a global team of service engineers to work efficiently, EV charging
– You are willing to work in a team spreading different countries and technologies and you have great verbal and written communication skills in English
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.