Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB is the world-leading provider of smart home, smart building and intelligent community solutions with a pragmatic and innovative spirit as well as total contribution to social and environmental responsibility and sustainability. Controlling the heart of the home can be done at the touch of a button remotely or from the comfort of your armchair. Our solutions bringing the future to you, today.
In our Corporate Technology Center in Krakow we are looking for a Python Developer to join the Energy Distribution Team. As a Python Developer you will have an opportunity to take part in the development of an innovative solution for improving Energy Efficiency in critical and residential applications.
More about ABB Energy Efficiency solutions:
This position reports to
Electrification Business R＆D Department Manager
- Design and development of services for collecting and processing data
- Active participation in development process of new solutions for energy efficiency products
- Preparation of automatic unit and integration tests
- Preparation of technical documentation
- University degree in engineering
- Knowledge of Python3 and data processing modules like pandas, numpy, openpyxl, xlrd, json
- Experience with multiprocessing, multithreading and async programming including security and performance
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with relational databases
- Experience with GIT including command line
- Knowledge of Linux environment and command line tools
- Experience with cloud based-solution (Azure, AWS)
- Spoken and written English and Polish
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
Publication ID: PL89065792_E1