Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Join our Service Applications development team which leverages modern technologies and ABB’s vast domain knowledge to help our customers achieve results. As a Quality Analyst, you will collaborate within an agile team based in our Corporate Technology Center in Kraków, developing analytics-based software products including ABB Ability™ Performance Optimization for control loops (Loop Performance). Partner with your fellow team members to develop, test, and deliver software with additional support from the global R&D network within ABB’s process control organization. Your role will be crucial to foster the quality culture of our team and to ensure quality is built into all products we create. More about Loop Performance: The Loop Performance product identifies, classifies, and prioritizes control loop improvement opportunities using continuous data collection and analytics to transform raw data into actionable insights. This enables faster identification of troublesome loops, leading to reduced process variability, increased availability, improved product quality and higher throughput. https://bit.ly/3od6Z8i https://bit.ly/2VACBIC https://bit.ly/39G89F8 You will be reporting to R&D Line Manager for Service Applications.
- Overseeing software quality within your agile team including testing (with focus on automation) and provide quality inputs to the product roadmap
- Defining test plans to detect, investigate, and solve product issues, optimize team quality processes, and verify compliance with ABB product standards
- Implementing and executing tests on multiple software applications in both desktop and web-based environments, collaborating with other team members on test automation
- Assessing and communicating quality risks to R&D leadership. Ensuring that tests are implemented correctly and are accurately reported
- Ensuring that product defects are reviewed regularly and prioritized based on risk and impact
- Working in an international team and communicate in English on daily basis
- Professional experience in software quality focused on web applications
- Proven experience as a quality leader within agile software teams
- Highly skilled with application of software quality and agile development practices. Experience with Scaled Agile Framework is a plus
- Experience in software test planning, test execution, defect management via software work tracking tools (Azure DevOps or TFS is preferred)
- Strong communication skills in spoken and written English
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Your benefits • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities Apply now for this job and become our next Quality Analyst for Service Applications. ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate