Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will join the Team that provides world-class charging systems for electric cars, buses and trucks. Our goal is to lay a foundation for the future of smarter, reliable and emission-free mobility. We do this from Kraków, where our center of innovation is located. We are looking for an Electrical Engineer with excellent organizational and technical skills who will provide support to the Project Engineer in the design and development of EV charging solutions. You will join open, creative and supporting environment. Seize this unique opportunity and grow together with our rapidly developing organization!
Find out more about the project:
- Preparation of electrical designs for EV charging systems based on customer specifications and available documentation
- Selection of devices and components from the market, development of diagrams with lists of electrical parts and BOM creation
- Perform various activities like draw up the electrical circuits, prepare component specifications etc. from project definition to product launch
- Take care of the functional tests of the prototypes, analyzing the quality and reliability of the solution at the practical and theoretical level
- Prepare the technical documentation required along the project execution
- Upload and maintain the product technical documentation on the Company Product Life cycle management tool
- Participate to international development projects in an international environment. Willing to abroad travelling
- Higher education in the field of Electrical Engineering or related field
- Very good English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Fundamental knowledge of electronic circuit design and analysis
- A high level of independence and responsibility for the tasks entrusted
- Problem-solving attitude, process oriented, able to work within deadlines
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach mindset
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.