Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will join the Team that provides world-class charging systems for electric cars, buses and trucks. Our goal is to lay a foundation for the future of smarter, reliable and emission-free mobility. We do this from Kraków, where our center of innovation is located. We are looking for a Laboratory Coordinator with excellent organizational and technical skills. You will join open, creative and supporting environment. Seize this unique opportunity and grow together with our rapidly developing organization! Find out more about the project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sja_GQ_SvSw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFoH-q2NIlY
- Coordination of all testing activities in terms of safety and quality. Ensuring standards are met and followed
- Supervision over all ABB E-mobility laboratories in Krakow and managing test orders from other ABB locations
- Ensuring that the testing equipment and tools are maintained and kept in good condition
- Keeping track of test equipment calibration dates and ensure all measurement instruments are calibrated as needed
- Participation in the development of new stations and overall concepts of measurement systems
- Ensuring proper environmental and safety policies are followed in accordance with company guidelines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Higher education in the field of Electrical Engineering or related field
- Very good English, both written and spoken
- Experience in performing measurements and tests in R&D laboratory
- Experience in operating laboratory and measurement equipment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Problem-solving attitude, process oriented, able to work within deadlines
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.