Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will join the Team that provides world-class charging systems for every vehicle and every purpose. At ABB, that mission has led to a whole range of products under the brand name TerraTM fast charging equipment. ABB E-Mobility’s cloud software offering is closely integrated with its AC and DC Chargers. This allows us to offer more advanced remote configuration, management and diagnostic capabilities than third party charge point management systems. In order to introduce new innovations and to further reduce total cost of ownership for charge point operators, we are looking for a new team member as Scrum Master. You will be working as Scrum Master and will be part of ABB E-Mobility Digital Services Team based in Cracow or Lodz, Poland. In this role you will be reporting to R&D Engineering Manager and will be responsible for contributing significantly to successful project results in technology, software, product and/or solution development by identifying, proposing, and implementing innovative solutions. Uses unique technical knowledge to oversee development tasks. Can act as the first line contact in R&D/SW development/Product engineering for the specific product related issues and maintenance.
More about E-Mobility Team in Kraków: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sja_GQ_SvSw&t=5s
- Guiding the team together with the product owner to deliver great customer value and facilitating sprint planning, daily stand-ups, retrospectives and sprint reviews for your team
- Resolving any roadblock faced by the team ensuring that the team members can reach a state of flow. Ensuring transparency of the team’s successes, progress and challenges to the wider organization for recognition and support when needed
- Creating a safe environment among the team and its stakeholders even in challenging times such that problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged with an emphasis of healing and problem solving
- Being a great listener for the team members and take their questions and concerns seriously while maintaining a network of relevant stakeholders in the company to quickly identify the right person to ask for help if needed
- Being an active member in the agile community in the company to spread the knowledge of agile methods and being the go-to person for processes and tools
- Working with the team and fellow scrum masters to continuously improve the way the team works, adjusting the processes when and where necessary and beneficial while ensuring the necessary discipline in usage of tools to track work and documenting results
- 3+ years of experience as a scrum master, ideally working in a multi-team setup
- Understanding cloud software and preferably also edge software and the challenges and pitfalls that come with working on complex distributed systems
- Must have large set of tools to conduct effective sprint ceremonies and get actionable feedback from retrospectives
- Must have excellent analytical and communication skills
- Must have exposure in cross cultural collaborations or experience in multinational company will be an advantage with fluency in English
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.