We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization, with ABB’s employee base of more than 147,000 people. To support our continuous growth and ensure adequate protection of ABB information against evolving threats, we are expanding our global Information Systems (IS) Risk & Security organization. We secure tomorrow’s Internet of Things and Connected Objects world!
Are you a seasoned IT professional with experience in information security and risk, eager to grow in a fast-paced, diverse and ever-changing environment? Do you welcome complex problems and ambiguous situations as an opportunity to develop? Then seize this unique opportunity, get exposed to the latest trends and challenges in IS security by joining our team of experts delivering proven risk & security services for our business, customers and regulators.
We are looking for candidates for the position of a Security Awareness & Education Service Manager to support us with maintaining and accelerating Global Security Awareness Programs for ABB.
You will be part of Global Security Awareness & Education department within IS Risk & Security (InfoSec) organization, and report functionally to Security Awareness & Education Manager. You will support the Manager in converting the strategy to operational activities as well as leading and coordinating service of a global team.
• Plan, implement, and maintain awareness and training campaigns
• Seek for new solutions, vendors and innovative solutions in the area of learning
• Coordinate activities focused on defining, implementing, and improving awareness campaigns, utilizing communication channels such as: video, social media and virtual trainings
• Manage project-based activities and provide advice and guidance to stakeholders and targeted audiences
• Encourage and maintain continuous communication with internal and external stakeholders
• Manage service operations related to the program, in order to ensure continuous improvement and maintain service excellence
• Implement and maintain a framework of processes, service metrics, and key indicators related to the execution and delivery of the program and its content
Your experience and skills:
• Graduate level in Communication / Marketing / Learning and Training / Business Management or equivalent practical experience
• 3 years’ experience in leading globally distributed service or project, preferably in the area of L&D or Security Awareness
• Strong, and proven communication skills, ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, during the normal course of operations and during crisis
• Fluency in verbal English is required, excellent English-writing skills are essential
• Security, Auditor, Service and Project Management Certifications are a plus
Join our department where we develop top talent and reward high performance. You will be part of a team operating in a fast and complex environment that provides solutions to all 140.00 ABB employees. You will have a chance to grow by solving challenging. You will get exposed to the latest trends and developments in security, learning and communication. Help us transition into an organization tackling the evolving cyber threats to protect the ABB and its customers.
Apply now for this job and become our next Security Awareness & Education Service Manager.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
If your application matches our requirements, you can expect to hear from us.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com