Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Corporate Technology Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges.
You will be in the front line of creating data analytics related services which empower human-machine interactions. There are already tens of thousands of ABB Ability™ Smart Sensors connected to different types of assets, and the number is growing. Our digitalized powertrains provide reliable data which is utilized in advanced algorithms applications. You will be part of motion analytics community working in an international environment, delivering cutting-edge solutions.
This is how we do things:
• We leverage software development, machine learning, statistics, signal processing and domain knowledge to find the most suitable solution
• We design, develop and deploy solutions which are further used by our clients around the world
• We believe in agile and start-up like approach
• We work on R&D projects hand in hand with our technological partners and research institutes
Learn more about ABB Ability™ Smart Sensor
Learn more about ABB Motion:
Learn more about what we are taking care in ABB:
ABB – Energy Efficiency Movement
Learn about our passions:
Technology in the service of dance
- Design, develop and deploy software solutions dedicated to condition monitoring and predictive maintenance of ABB Motion products
- Follow best software development practices to ensure high quality product and great user experience
- Propose new means and methods towards analytics-related services for rotating machines and drives
- Work in a global team, share knowledge and experience with other team members
- Determines effective applications, equipment and methods to develop new software to respond to customer requirements in cyber security.
- BSc, MSc, (PhD is a plus) degree in Computer Science or equivalent, 3+ years of professional experience in software development, preferably for data science applications
- Team player – capacity and willingness to guide and mentor software developers
- Experience and knowledge about cyber security concepts and implementations
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming and design patterns, understanding the difference between a bad and a good software architecture, good knowledge of software and application design and architecture as a plus
- Professional experience with data engineering and software deployment tools (git, CI/CD, docker)
- Experience with Python and preferably experience with web development (REST API, basic front-end development)
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience with Azure cloud-based solutions will be a strong advantage
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: