Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization.
More than 10 years ago, our Information Systems Delivery Center in Krakow was built up. Last year it successfully merged into the newly created Global Business Services organization. This allows us to expand our global activities and support even further. To strengthen Innovation and Emerging Services team, we are looking for a self-driven Senior UX/UI Designer with outstanding communication and visual design skills. Seize this unique opportunity and grow together with the rapidly developing organization
You will be reporting to Functional Analyst ＆ QA Team Leader.
– Plan and facilitate (remote) understanding and ideation workshops using design thinking methodology
– Translate business strategy, goals and research insights into intuitive user flows, prototypes, and production-ready design
– Create responsive, user-centric products that engage customers across devices
– Develop a new standard in how core design patterns influence the work of engineers, operators and specialists in B2B environment
– Test and refine low and high-fidelity UI/UX prototypes with users
– Identify overarching interaction patterns to ensure a consistent brand and user experience
– 4+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role
– A portfolio that showcases your work, shows examples of functional designs that you have developed
– Demonstrating a strong sense of ownership and accountability for progress.
– Proven expertise turning complex business problems into simple and engaging B2B products
– Being capable of communicating and prototyping interactions rapidly at various levels of resolution
– Knowledge of tools such as: Figma, Mural, Adobe Suite.
– Deep knowledge of user interface patterns and design systems;
– Strong command of interaction design, visual design and information architecture;
– Familiarity with UX/UI patterns for VR, 3D applications, Process Automation, Chatbots; Skills in 3D software like Blender
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Senior UX Designer.