Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will join the team that provides world-class charging systems for every vehicle and every purpose. ABB E-Mobility’s cloud software offering is closely integrated with its AC and DC Chargers. This allows us to offer more advanced remote configuration, management and diagnostic capabilities than third party charge point management systems.
For newly created team we are looking for talented Software Architect.
More about E-Mobility:
This position reports to
R&D Department Lead
- Define ABB E-Mobility Digital Service software solutions architecture
- Contribute to the agile development lifecycle
- Influence and take ownership over the deliverables of Digital Services solution
- Continuously improve the development process of our products
- Collaborate with product management and Product Owners to refine component backlog
- Keeping up to date with technologies, tools and methods
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- You have professional experience with Agile principles, Scrum and Azure DevOps
- 10+ years of experience in software development and at least 5 years of experience in software architecture and implementation of enterprise grade scalable cloud solutions
- Proven expertise and understanding of technical requirements of cloud applications connectivity (IoT, Edge Cloud) – Azure preferred
- Strong experience in object-oriented programming (C#, .NET) and containerization technology Kubernetes and Dockers
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, strong written and spoken communication skills in English
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
Publication ID: PL89207855_E1