Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for Software Engineer to join our ABB Ability™ Cloud Platform team in Poland, Kraków. In this role, you will contribute to delivery modern web applications and microservices for cloud-based Industrial Internet of Things solutions.
You will join new, strategic, next generation, cloud oriented project. You will work with people passionate and excited about software, cloud and IoT. Our team is multicultural and agile. We work with cutting-edge technologies and develop unique capabilities. We have access to global partners, expertise and resources. If this looks like something you would like – join as now!
- Design, develop and deploy backend web applications and microservices based on .Net Core for a new industrial IoT cloud platform
- Work with Microsoft Azure Cloud as the main cloud vendor, but aim for cloud independent design and deployment with Kubernetes
- Participate in the whole software development lifecycle from analysis, design via implementation and unit testing to delivery
- Help to build Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD pipelines, and automated deployments
- Collaborate with other teams all over the world in Agile spirit
- Understanding and practical skills in C# (.Net Core/ASP .Net Core is a plus)
- Source code quality, testing, and SOLID principles matters for you
- Written and spoken communication skills in English
- Practical devops skills, CI/CD automation (Azure DevOps) and familiarity with Infrastructure as Code is a plus
- Nice to have: experience in Microsoft Azure or any other cloud solution, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Powershell
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: