Solution Architect for Dev&Test of IT Application Lifecycle Management and Integration Domain
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
It is our mission in IS (Information Systems) to harness the power of information technology to deliver valuable, reliable and competitive IS services for ABB. If you have a strong technical and analytical mind and the drive to help us stay ahead of the competition, you are the one we are looking for. Our Dev&Test of IT Application Lifecycle Management and Integration Domain is delivering a set of development tools bundled as a platform. Our vision is to deliver top tier enablement services for over 15.000 customers at ABB. Join us in this journey of creating cutting-edge solutions, have real impact on building our platform and participate in variety of implementations delivered to the Customers and End Users.
This position reports to: IS Service Owner Develop & Test ALM
- Designing technical solutions
- Ensuring alignment with other modules and applications
- Engaging in requirement engineering to decide which requirements are covered by standard functionalities and for which functionalities enhancements are needed
- Reviewing the outcome of work provided by contractors
- Giving advice and supporting changes of existing solutions
- Maintaining documentation of integrations landscape
- Conducting code reviews
- Supporting teams with technical solutions for Dev&Test service
- Previous experience in software development or system operations
- Experience in IT service operations working in a similar role
- Knowledge of Design Patterns, S.O.L.I.D principles, DevOps, Pipelines, CD/CI, testing
- Experience with Docker Containers, Kubernetes, Azure Cloud Services and Git
- Sound knowledge of Azure DevOps, Windows Server and PowerShell
- Fluent English
More about us:
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills • Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Solution Architect for Dev&Test of IT Application Lifecycle Management and Integration Domain.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate
Publication ID: PL83729541_E1