Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences. If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to be. ABB’s portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
To strengthen our business, we are looking for a Solution/ Software Architect to take responsibility for the design, integrity and quality of solutions and services delivered to our Electrification (EL) Business Area. Your role will be to ensure that the developed solutions provide required functionality and meet cost expectations, while contributing to project set-up, delivery and to optimizing service operations.
– Designing technical solutions
– Ensuring alignment with other modules and applications
– Engaging in requirement engineering to decide which requirements are covered by standard functionalities and for which functionalities enhancements are needed
– Reviewing the outcome of work provided by contractors
– Giving advice and supporting changes of existing solutions
– Maintaining documentation of integrations landscape
– Conducting code reviews
– Supporting teams with technical solutions and proof of concepts for current and new applications
– Around 5 years of experience in software design/development
– Knowledge of Design Patterns, S.O.L.I.D principles, DevOps, Pipelines, CD/CI, testing, Unit Tests/Integration Tests
– Experience with Docker Containers, Kubernetes, API Gateways, Load Balancer, Azure Cloud Services and Git
– Fluency in English
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Solution Architect.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: