Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to come. ABB’s portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
You will play a key role in strengthening our Global IS team, supporting the GSI Service Governance Team. Reporting to the GSI Global Service Governance Manager, you will be part of a team responsible for applying strong IS infrastructure technology knowledge and expertise to support global business needs and help solve challenging topics.
- Ensuring and Maintaining alignment between the business Service Catalog and contractual obligations towards our Customers
- Help in making ServiceNow a platform to manage all aspects of the service catalogue by liaising with other operational organizations like Application RUN towers, Finance, as well as the management team
- Identifying, proposing and engaging with service owners and managers to optimize IS solutions and services
- Addressing price or cost related inquiries from different sources
- Sharing knowledge and guiding others on implementation and operation, using understanding of existing IS infrastructure technology and business requirements
- Supporting proactively the installation, management, maintenance, and optimization of internal and cross-functional processes related to IS solutions/services infrastructure requirements
- Leading temporary work teams, guiding and monitoring task completion, sharing expert knowledge
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or related field
- Over 3 years as business analyst, with experience in Catalog Management, Service Architecture
- Sound knowledge of Information Services Infrastructure Architecture, Market research, and Service
- Costing and Pricing in the Technology Services sector
- Knowledge of Catalog management, ServiceNow and Microsoft Office 365
- Ability to manage multiple demands on time, working with cross-functional, virtual, and international teams.
- A collaborative, solutions and customer service-oriented approach and strong communication skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next SSI – Cross Functional Analyst.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.