Subject Matter Expert for Dev & Test
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are an international Agile team providing tools and support to software developers and research scientists. Our platforms are used by more than 10000 users developing software for all ABB businesses and using a very wide variety of technologies.
As a subject matter expert for Dev & Test, you will propose, design and document new solutions and solve challenging problems. You will be involved in migrating users to newer technologies and more efficient ways of working.
- Executing IS activities within all IS process domains, especially within “build and run” to support global business needs.
- Identifying, proposing and implementing components of Development and Test service.
- Supporting the installation, management, maintenance and optimization of IS solutions/services.
- Providing support and guidance during the installation of new IS solutions/services or improvements to existing IS solutions/services.
- Delivering IS solutions/services according to agreed-upon Service Level Agreements (SLAs), on time, within budget and at high quality.
- Consulting with relevant stakeholders across the business to give advice, ensuring compliance with ABB IS Enterprise Architecture.
- Providing leadership to temporary work teams, guiding and monitoring task completion, sharing expert knowledge and advice.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- More than 1 year of experience in IT service operation working on similar role.
- Sound knowledge of Azure DevOps, Windows server and PowerShell.
- GitHub or other ALM system knowledge (like JIRA, GitLab)
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud, Azure Logic Apps is a plus
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple demands on time, in cross-functional, virtual and international teams.
- A collaborative, solutions- and customer-service-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Methodology knowledge from Agile, Scrum, DevOps areas.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next Subject Matter Expert for Dev & Test.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: