We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Common Development Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. To strengthen our Polish Operation Center team, we are looking for a System Integrator with excellent engineering skills and can-do culture. Seize this unique opportunity and see your work transformed in a tangible product.
As a System Integrator you will be a member of our Polish Operation Center team in Krakow, supporting delivery of ABB EMS/DMS/SCADA systems and applications globally. Your duties will include configuring systems using Network Control approved product implementation standards, as well as acquiring working knowledge of regional market needs and helping drive standardization in the delivery process.
• Setup and configuration of computers and servers including: IP and network id configuration, firmware updates, disk setup including system diagrams, sizing and configuration tables and partitioning, OS installation and hardening
• Installation and configuration of Linux and Windows operating systems
• Basic installation and configuration of Oracle Database Requirements Software and other 3rd Party Software
• Setup of system administration and security environment including: active directory/group policy setup, user account
• Create or assist others in the writing of user documentation, instructions, and procedures
• Share your experience and skills with other team members
• International travel required (up to 25%)
• Bachelor's degree (B. S.) from four-year college or university
• Understanding and system administration capabilities of Linux and Windows operating systems
• Basic understanding of Microsoft technologies including Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy and commercial RDBMS, especially Oracle and SQL Sever
• Basic understanding of TCP/IP networking in a server-client environment
• Ability to understand and write in at least one scripting language (Powershell, VBS, Linux Shell, Perl)
• Positive, proactive personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills,
• Ability to read, write and communicate verbally in English
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next System Integrator.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
If your application is convincing, you can expect to hear from us within the next two weeks.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com