Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will join the Team that provides world-class charging systems for electric cars, buses and trucks. Our goal is to lay a foundation for the future of smarter, reliable and emission-free mobility. We do this from Kraków, where our center of innovation is located. We are looking for an Administrative Assistant with excellent organizational and communication skills. You will join open, creative and supporting environment. Seize this unique opportunity and grow together with the rapidly developing organization! Find out more about us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sja_GQ_SvSw
- Assisting a team in administrative matters
- Acting as point of contact for internal and external clients/stakeholders; preparing reports and presentations; organizing and supporting guests/clients visits
- Leading administrative processes
- Placing orders, invoices settlement, preparing reports related to administration service
- Cooperation with company departments as well as external suppliers
- Coordination of the proper functioning of the office, solving any incidents related to office administration
- Assisting department’s finances: monitoring budget, raising and approving requisitions, orders, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree
- Very good English, both written and spoken
- Very good knowledge of MS Office tools: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Problem-solving attitude, process oriented, able to work within deadlines
- Ability to work in a team
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.