Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will join the team that provides world-class charging systems for every vehicle and every purpose. ABB E-Mobility’s cloud software offering is closely integrated with its AC and DC Chargers. This allows us to offer more advanced remote configuration, management and diagnostic capabilities than third party charge point management systems.
In order to strengthen leadership and drive towards cross-functional team model we are looking for Tech and Team Lead for Digital Services.
More about E-Mobility:
This position reports to
E-Mobility R&D Manager
- The role is a combination of technical and team management responsibilities
- Define and lead relevant design activities providing technical leadership
- Own team execution
- Develop engineering processes and tools
- Lead and manage a team of 10+ Software Development Engineers in solving complex problems and deliver project requirements
- Develop talents, leverage team’s skills and competences
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Informatics, Computer Science, Industrial Science or equivalent engineering
- 7+ years of experience in software development ; understanding the Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience with cloud providers, Microsoft Azure very much preferred
- Experience in leadership
- Fluency in English (speaking, reading and writing), you’re a strong communicator that can coordinate with the development team
- You are organized, structured and display strong analytical thinking and systematic problem-solving skills; you are collaborative and solution-oriented, you can take initiative to propose solutions
- Experience in Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure standards and protocols will be considered as an advantage
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
Publication ID: PL89207776_E1