Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for Technical Product Owner to join our ABB Ability™ Marketplace team in Poland, Kraków. In this role, you will contribute to building a world class applications store for cloud-based industrial Internet of Things solutions.
Here’s why you will like working in ABB Ability Platform project: You will join new, strategic, next generation, cloud-oriented project. You will work with people passionate and excited about IoT used in real world, on a massive scale. Our team is multicultural and agile. We work with cutting-edge technologies and develop unique capabilities. We have access to global partners, expertise and resources. If this looks like something you would like – join as now!
- As a Product Owner your responsibility is to deliver your product features in timely fashion and designed scope
- Collaborate with Business Lines stakeholders, Client Success Team, architects and other Product Owners to collect and translate business and architectural requirements into features and user stories for the development teams to implement
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of features and user stories for implementation
- Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the marketplace and requirements from our Clients
- Collect appropriately detailed requirements, specifications, acceptance criteria for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Inspire, motivate and lead the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions in timely fashion
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful product releases
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a product management or software development capacity.
- Experience in product management/lead development in the software industry with focus on digitalization of industrial businesses, the Industrial Internet of Things, cloud computing, cyber security and deep understanding of relevant technologies and trends
- Working experience with agile software development principles, Azure cloud computing,
- Excellent influencing and networking skills, paired with stakeholder management experience in a multi-layered, global environment.
- Solid presentation skills and fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Successful track-record in releasing cloud-based products/services to commercial operation will be a plus
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.