2 tygodnie temu
b2b, Umowa o pracę
Wymagane technologie /narzędzia
Benefity dla pracowników
- Private medical care
- Life Insurance
- Sharing the costs of sports activities
- Corporate sports team
Organizacja czasu i miejsca pracy
- Remote work opportunities
- Flexible working time
- Sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- Sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- Corporate library
- Video games
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Corporate Technology Center which provides industry-leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges.
To strengthen our Integrated Operations Management team, developing a unified approach for software that consists of a set of services and apps with individual lifecycles hosted on top of ABB common platforms for on-prem execution and cloud, we are looking for a Test Automation Engineer, who is an effective team player with excellent communication skills. Seize this unique opportunity and see your work transformed into a tangible product.
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will be a member of the Agile team in Kraków. You will be working in a cross-functional team that operates in an international environment. Being part of this team means also being a part of the huge stream which operates using the Scaled Agile Framework.
For more information you can contact directly hiring manager for the role at: [email protected]
- Corporate products and services at discounted prices
- Saving & Investment scheme
- Sharing the commuting costs
- Employee referral program
- Charity initatives
- Family picnics
- Develop an automation strategy to support regression tests (UI and/or API level tests) based on technical and domain analysis, complexity, and reusability.
- Following best test and DevOps practices to ensure a high-quality product and great user experience.
- Introduce or request new tools to improve team productivity.
- Participating in the whole software development lifecycle from analysis, design, implementation, and testing to delivery, following best DevOps practices.
- Contribute throughout the product development lifecycle, as this team is fully responsible for product quality and delivery.
- Actively follow and apply current trends in software testing, technologies, and ABB standards to build high-quality products.
- Working in cross-discipline, international, English-speaking teams, using agile development methodology that requires active participation in all team activities.
- 2+ years of professional experience in test automation on component, integration and system levels of regression, performance stress and other repeatable tests with business requirements understanding
- Good programming skills in C#, experience in Selenium WebDriver (or similar).
- Understanding of BDD, DDD, practice with Gherkin and Specflow (or similar).
- Ability to use CI tools - Azure DevOps, or another CI/CD tool.
- Experience in using Git.
- Strong QA test planning and execution skills.
- High education in technical subjects is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in any of the following will be an asset: skills using Docker or other containerization technologies.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Podobne oferty w Twojej okolicy