ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. More than 10 years ago, our Information Systems Delivery Center was built up. Two years ago we successfully merged into the newly created Global Business Services organization. This allowed us to expand our global activities and support even further. To strengthen our Salesforce Center of Excellence , we are looking for a Test Automation Specialist, that will be responsible for delivering test automation solution to various projects on Salesforce Platform according to the agreed timelines and standards. Seize this unique opportunity and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
We’re looking for skilled QA specialist with experience in writing automated scripts (Selenium)
• Collaborate with Test Manager, Functional Analysts, Developers, Release Manager and other QA team members to deliver high quality test automation solution
• Follow best practices in writing automated test scripts, code standards and code repository management
• Analyze execution results and provide feedback to Test Manager
• Maintain Continuous Integration environment
• Participate in code review and code refactoring activities
• Participate in different test phases in the software development lifecycle
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, Technology or similar
• At least 2 years of work QA experience in the test automation area (Selenium)
• At least 2 years of experience in writing quality Java code
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration environments (Preferably Jenkins)
• Very good knowledge of GIT, web client and some desktop clients (SourceTree)
• Knowledge of tools like SoapUP, JMeter, Rest/API Services is a plus
• Proactive, hands-on approach
• Good spoken and written English
• Experience in problem solving
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our Test Automation Specialist for Salesforce Platform.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.