Here’s why you will like working in ABB Ability Platform project: it’s an opportunity for you to join new, strategic, next generation, cloud oriented project. You will work with people passionate about software, cloud, and IoT.
Our team is multicultural and agile. We work with cutting-edge technologies and develop unique capabilities. We have access to global partners, expertise and resources.
Learn more about ABB Ability: https://ability.abb.com/
If this looks like something you would like to become a part of – join as now!
As a Test Automation Technical Lead you will utilize your in-depth technical expertise and leadership skills to support the planning and management of test automation activities and resources within Abb Ability™ – ABB’s advanced digital IoT platform.
- Manage assigned resources for QA activities, assign tasks to team members, and supervise workload and work allocation within the team
- Breake-down the requirements into technical user stories to cover test framework development, test case automation (coding), test execution and end to end analysis with reports and summary
- Prepare features and user stories for the upcoming sprints
- Integrate tests execution to Azure DevOps
- Review with Product Owners and Architecture teams on test deliverables
- Align priorities with relevant stakeholders & prioritizes the user stories for automated test preparations
- Recommend improvements, solutions to the owner of the respective components
- Validate bugs & supports Hotfix Releases
- Measure maintainability of code and recommend best practices
- Support the Head of QA in the quality assessment of release requirements
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business
- Solid experience in two or more of the following: Product development, System Integration testing, Product management, Quality Assurance
- Experience in leading engineering teams
- Ability to effectively manage stakeholders at various levels and across geographies and cultures
- Expert technical knowledge in test automation and QA methodologies in the context of an Agile software lifecycle
- Experience in application development for IOT use cases (cloud platform, preferably MS Azure)
- Experience in development of REST APIs
- Good understanding and practical skills in one of the programming languages: .NET/C#, Java
- Not-must: Experience working in Linux & Docker environments
- Nice to have skills/experience include: Linux, Docker, Python, .NET Core, messaging and other communication protocols, DevOps methodology, ISTQB, industry domain experience
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.