What is Airsorted?
Airsorted is the world’s largest short-let property management service. Founded in London in 2014, we now manage over 4,000 properties in 22 cities around the world, from Toronto to Tel Aviv, and Dublin to Dubai.
And we’re growing – fast!
Our mission is to make hosting hassle-free for everyone.
We manage every step of the hosting process for our customers, from creating their listing on platforms like Airbnb and Booking.com to 24/7 guest support and check-in, professional cleaning, hiring and laundering of hotel-quality linen, rental pricing optimisation and organising maintenance when it’s needed.
We’ve built a global platform, our Host Dashboard, that makes it easy for people to share their home. From here, our hosts can track their earnings, update their property’s availability, view and book cleans, view their latest guest reviews and bookings, and get in touch with our host support team, who help our hosts get the most value from their rental property.
We empower our clients to rent their properties when it was once not possible. In turn, we are creating more opportunities for millions of guests on a range of booking platforms to explore new places, and have their own unique adventures.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Airsorted, and play a vital part in our journey to make hosting hassle-free for everyone.
Our development team works in cross-functional squads, each accompanied by a designated Product Manager. Each squad has a specific area of responsibility, either client-facing or internal.
The team follows agile development principles, with added processes from Scrum and Kanban.
Airsorted is a fascinating, multi-faceted business, and our tech team to work on projects that directly impact a wide range of users: hosts, guests, cleaners, linen providers, sales representatives, customer support teams, and more. Every project comes with it’s own unique challenges and opportunities – so there’s never a dull day!
Here are some examples of the type of projects Airsorted’s tech team develop or maintain, every day:
- A sophisticated billing system enabling cash flow between various stakeholders using different financial mechanisms.
- An in-house dynamic pricing algorithm that controls and updates nightly rate pricing for our entire portfolio of >4,000 properties.
- A smart scheduling algorithm to make sure our housekeeping resources are optimal in every city we operate.
- A user-friendly client app for guests to streamline post-reservation activities such as payment, verification, check-in and check-out.
- A cross-platform mobile app for housekeepers for efficient arranging of property cleans in any city, at any time.
- Maintenance and improvements to the Host Dashboard, to provide a platform experience for our hosts that is continuously improving.
- A company website that tailored to every location we operate in and optimised for easy conversion and customer onboarding.
- Automation of a wide range of processes in the guest booking lifecycle, from guest support to housekeeping, billing and essential communications.
- Integration with a range of booking platforms around the world, and maintenance of a seamless, uninterrupted sync between these platforms and ours.