Junior Embedded System Developer
Ambient – System sp. z o.o. is one of the most rapidly growing companies in electronic security sector, we are still a small company but we are aiming high, digging into advanced technologies which carry a lot of fun for those who are willing to take the challenge We are looking for a Developers who would like to join our R&D team with a long-term commitment in order to have fun creating commercial products in Gdansk, Poland.
Your responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Cooperate with other electronics and firmware developers
- Create and participation in the full embedded software development lifecycle (specifications, architecture, development, bug fix, unit and integration test, maintenance, documentations)
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 1 year experience in C/C++ embedded firmware development
- Being familiar with RTOS (ex. FreeRTOS), embedded Linux
- Basics with TCI/IP, Telnet, SIP, SNMP protocols
- Experience with I2C, SPI, UART, RS232/485, USB
- Good understanding of embedded development tools (compilers, debuggers, profilers etc.)
- Experience with drivers for peripherals,
- English (ability to read and create technical documentation).
Master degree in Computer/Electronics Engineering or equivalent experience.
Other skills that will be valued as important for us:
- Digital Signal Processing
- Experience or familiarity with LabVIEW,
- Familiar with VoiP/Asterisk technology
- Experience as an Linux System Administrator
- Cooperation with a highly experienced development team
- Technological challenges at the highest world level
- Medical care for employees
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package