Here at Archdesk, we’re improving the efficiency of the $10+ trillion construction industry. We’re also breeding one of the very few European unicorns, and we almost have all it takes, except you!
Join our team in our new Kraków office in Zabłocie, and help us improve the efficiency of thousands of construction companies around the globe, with the help of our cloud-based platform, Archdesk ERP.
You will be working on a large and complex product that has been developed over the past 3 years and is now one of the best software for the construction industry in the UK!
🔸We are a team of ambitious, active people, sharing our knowledge and creativity with each other to build the community we’d all want to have. We’re proud to say that in here – there’s always space for everyone to voice your ideas and opinions – we value people who strive to develop. We believe in teamwork and clarity which makes us work even better with each other.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will play a critical role in the success of the Customer Success team. You will provide product recommendations and technical support for integrations, ensuring proactive communication with our customers. As a part of our team you will:
- Conduct systems training sessions for our customers.
- Train new customers on the essentials of software and execute their implementations
- Provide technical, business consulting and product expertise to customers.
- Analyze customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem
- Understand various business requirements and design a technical solution to meet those needs.
- Processing Tickets, preparing emails and fulfilling customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Educate customers on best practices.
The right candidate
✅Has proven experience in B2B SaaS
✅Has proven experience working with clients, understanding their business needs and applying tech solutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
✅Has good technical skills and experience with software like CRM/ERP
✅Has computer literacy (min. intermediate) and ability to learn new software quickly
✅Has the ability to prioritize, and manage time effectively.
✅Has strong written communication skills. (English min. C1).
❗❗ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan
* Yes, you will own part of the company, be one of the early employees and share our success!
- 4 500 zł – 6 500 zł net per month B2B or UoP. (Based on experience)
- Private health care package.
- High growth start-up environment.
- Dedicated learning path.
We’re looking for energetic, goal oriented person, willing to build strong relations.
If we just described you – come knocking!