We’re a team of an ambitious and hardworking individualist who believe that anything is possible if you put your mind to it.
Here at Archdesk, we’re improving the efficiency of the $10+ trillion construction industry. Our product is a cloud-based management solution, providing an all-in-one platform for total construction management.
As a Marketing Lead, you will have the opportunity to manage all marketing activities within the company. You will work with our team and external agencies to develop our messaging and define brand identity.
- Manage and develop all marketing activities working with the team and external agencies :
– Establish Archdesk brand in our target market
– Make data-driven decisions regarding content ideas
– Collaborate with other teams to drive demand and adoption
– Communicate with the external specialist agency handling SEO/SEM
- Deliver measurable results
– Establish KPIs
– Analyze metrics and present reports
– Meet quarterly goals and support the company’s vision
- Develop lead generation and improve the quality of inbound marketing
Skills you’ll need to have
✅Experience in managing B2B marketing strategy and overseeing all activities within the department
✅Knowledge of marketing theory & client-oriented approach
✅Knowledge of content creation and experience in developing proper messaging
✅Creativity – drive for searching new solutions, ideas for improvement
✅Project Management experience – managing all activities in a systematized way adequate to marketing strategy.
✅Technical skills to create various content formats.
✅Great attention to detail
- ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan
❗Yes, you will own part of the company, be one of the early employees and share our success!
- UoP 5 000 – 6 500
- B2B up to 10 000
net per month (based on experience)
- Private health care package.
- High growth start-up environment.
- Dedicated learning path.
We’re looking for energetic, goal oriented person, willing to build strong relations.
If we just described you – come knocking!