Here at Archdesk, we’re improving the efficiency of the $10+ trillion construction industry. We’re also breeding one of the very few European unicorns, and we almost have all it takes, except you! Join our team, and help us improve the efficiency of thousands of companies around the globe. You will be working on a large complex ERP product that has been developed over the past 3 years. We’re looking for people with solid experience in the UX field, willing to share that knowledge with us.
We are a team of ambitious, active people, sharing our knowledge and creativity to build the community we’d all want to have. We’re proud to say that in here – there’s always space for everyone to voice your ideas and opinions – we value people who strive to develop. We believe in teamwork and clarity which makes us work even better with each other.
As a UX/UI designer, you will have the job to transform our complex software into an easy to use platform for Web, Mobile, and Desktop interfaces. You will have a direct impact on our product roadmap, and be an integral part of our development team.
❗Psst..! The very best candidate will have a chance to become the UI/UX Lead and build their own team.
- Re-design of our existing Web SaaS platform.
- Design user interface and user experience flow on our mobile and tablet apps (iOS & Android).
- Write design guidelines to retain our product and brand identity across various platforms and marketing channels.
- Keeping up-to-date with the current UI/UX trends.
- Help shape the product by participating in product backlog grooming.
The right candidate
✅Has experience in
– UX Design for both web and mobile applications
– researching and analyzing best practices and industry standards for UI/UX Design
– creating a design for a consumer-facing website or app
– generating graphic representations, on-screen graphic design, data visualization.
✅Has great communication skills
✅Has a “can-do” attitude
✅Has proven track record and a portfolio of works
- ❗ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Yes, you will own part of the company, be one of the early employees and share our success!
- 5 000 zł – 10 000 zł net per month B2B or UoP. (Based on experience)
- A private healthcare package
- High growth start-up environment
- Dedicated learning path
We’re looking for energetic, goal oriented person, willing to develop our product with us. If we just described you – come knocking!