Are you interested in what is driving strategic IT decisions of leading global companies? Are you thinking of joining a team designing and deploying state-of-the-art IT solutions together with the World’s digital leaders?
In BCG Platinion we do all that and more. They say consulting can be tough to explain – but to put it simply, at BCG Platinion you will work with some of the brightest and most passionate people on the planet on solving technological issues bringing the most impactful changes in our Clients’ organizations – and we are looking forward to one day saying to you: Welcome to the Group.
What is the scope of responsibilities?
▪ Advising top IT executives (CIOs, IT Directors, Chief IT Architects) across a wide range of industries and geographies
▪ Providing guidance on strategic decisions on key technological areas including but not limited to Cloud, AI & machine learning, Agile & DevOps methods, Cyber Security resilience
▪ Managing and overseeing teams implementing multi-million digital transformations, working hand in hand with BCG and client experts
▪ End-to-end accountability for project modules – from strategic helicopter view & Board Room presentations to analytical drill down
You shouldn’t expect…
▪ Coding on daily basis – however, sometimes such skills may turn out to be useful
▪ Write down granular system requirements or system documentations
▪ Working directly with developers – but you may work with IT Managers and you surely will work with IT Directors
Managing a team – at least until you get promoted to a Manager
What are the expected qualifications?
▪ You have at least two years of relevant experience in IT, preferably in IT consulting (ex. Big Tech companies, Software Development, Working in Agile Teams)
▪ You have a degree from a technical university or in Business Informatics
▪ You understand and can explain how technology drives business value
▪ You can combine a strategic perspective with an implementation mindset
▪ You enjoy teamwork with high level of individual autonomy and at the same time you know when to escalate issues or leverage your managers expertise
▪ You are flexible and willing to travel
▪ You feel comfortable working in both Polish and English
How you’ll grow with us
▪ Rapid career development – we give you a clear path for progressing with us, help you build your consultant skillset and give career guidance from the top managers with structured development & feedback frameworks
▪ Bright & motivated teammates – you will join teams of highly ambitious colleagues and support one another and care about reaching joint goals
▪ Global expert network truly at hand – you will have at your reach & readily available worldwide experts, knowledge base and teams collaborating on solving most interesting challenges
▪ Strong personal growth – at BCG Platinion you will stay aligned with your interests thanks to wide range of available project opportunities
▪ Great atmosphere - with our regular office Fridays and legendary events, we have a close team network from which you will also profit beyond case work and Zoom calls
Become part of our team
Apply over our online portal now, with your CV, a relevant project list, and all pertinent references. If you have any questions, please contact Anna Fijałkowska at +48 532 398 570