Do you always see job ads with the statement that you will work in the best company ever? Let’s skip this part as this is obvious.
We can offer you something much better – the fact that you will see how your work influences the company and moves it forward. You will see that what you do really matters.
Bidroom.com is one of the most successful start-ups in the world (Best “Grown Startup” from HospitalityTechnology Forum 2019, Startup Of The Year 2018 by travmagazine, One of 100 hottest startups in Europe according to WIRED magazine). We are waiting for you to join our mission of changing the industry.
We don’t just hire people, we hire great individuals who will help to empower and grow our company. Are you one of them?
We are aggressively expanding our Engineering, QA, DevOps, Data Science, and Product Management departments, by implementing the most modern software engineering, analytics and product practices. We are looking for professionals willing to prove themselves not just in following processes and best practices but also able to collaboratively explore and define new solutions.
What will you be doing?
This role will be part of our engineering team which is transitioning our core products to high-performance modern web applications.
Members of this team will be working on challenging problems that need innovative, creative and scalable solutions, owning major deliverables across all aspects of software development by adopting Agile processes and DevOps best practices. Successful candidates can quickly adapt to new development environments, learn existing products, create reliable and maintainable code. They must be excited about technology, good design and keen to create exceptional customer experiences.
The successful candidate will work with a team of talented engineers to build responsive web applications with a variety of frameworks languages, web and cloud technologies.
What skills should you have?
- 2-6 years of production software development experience
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles, testing, data structures
- Experience in developing high performance, reliable web applications using REST/GraphQL APIs
- Strong supporter of Clean Code
- Experience and/or good understanding of web protocols, technologies, languages and frameworks
- Able to work with Agile methodologies such as SCRUM and Kanban
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Self motivated and able to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Fluent in English
What can you expect?
- A dynamic and innovative environment
- Flexible working hours
- The best atmosphere you will have ever worked in
- An international team of people who enjoy their work
- Salary…of course!
Working at Bidroom also comes with awesome perks on top of your salary:
🏛 prime location (Krakow’s Main Square) – we work in hybrid model
🥗 every day lunches
👨⚕️ health care
🍎 healthy snacks (smoothies, veggies, fruits on various days)
⛱ cool chill out area