Do you always see job ads with the statement that you will work in the best company ever? Let’s skip this part as this is obvious.
We can offer you something much better – the fact that you will see how your work influences the company and moves it forward. You will see that what you do really matters.
Bidroom.com is one of the most successful start-ups in the world (Best “Grown Startup” from HospitalityTechnology Forum 2019, Startup Of The Year 2018 by travmagazine, One of 100 hottest startups in Europe according to WIRED magazine). We are waiting for you to join our mission of changing the industry.
We don’t just hire people, we hire great individuals who will help to empower and grow our company. Are you one of them?
We are aggressively expanding our Engineering, QA, DevOps, Data Science, and Product Management departments, by implementing the most modern engineering, analytics, and product practices. We are looking for professionals willing to prove themselves with industry’s best practices or defining new solutions and approaches to create the best products on the market.
If you are an experienced Scrum Master who can help our teams succeed – contact us!
- This role is for Scrum Master with proven experience in managing and succeeding with technology projects in agile environments. You will have the opportunity to organize teams, milestones, sprints, internal and external resources, and be a key success factor for your projects. Leadership and great collaboration & communication skills are essential, along with a clear understanding of general software development challenges. You will be supporting teams to succeed in their goals by mitigating risks and removing hurdles.
- Your main responsibility will be succeeding with projects and helping teams to increase performance
- Help defining projects roadmaps, milestones, scopes and deadlines while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value
- Organize and lead project status and standup meetings
- Measure progress and velocity and manage risks and issues
- Supporting teams, product owners, and managing stakeholder communications
- Team development, while holding teams accountable for their commitments, and removing roadblocks to their work
- Ensure engagement, quality work, and best performance for every team member
- Prior experience with Scrum and other Agile methodologies in software development projects
- Experience overseeing multiple project teams successfully implementing mobile or web development projects by using Agile methodologies
- Strong analytical, time-management, planning, and organizational skills
- Proficient with Jira, Confluence and similar tools
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team building skills
- Fluent in English
What can you expect?
- A dynamic and innovative environment
- Flexible working hours
- The best atmosphere you will have ever worked in
- An international team of people who enjoy their work
- Salary…of course!
Working at Bidroom also comes with awesome perks on top of your salary:
- prime location (Krakow’s Main Square) – we work in hybrid model
- every day lunches
- health care
- healthy snacks