Do you always see job ads with the statement that you will work in the best company ever? Let’s skip this part as this is obvious.
We can offer you something much better – the fact that you will see how your work influences the company and moves it forward. You will see that what you do really matters.
Bidroom.com is one of the most successful start-ups in the world (Best “Grown Startup” from HospitalityTechnology Forum 2019, Startup Of The Year 2018 by travmagazine, One of 100 hottest startups in Europe according to WIRED magazine). We are waiting for you to join our mission of changing the industry.
We don’t just hire people, we hire great individuals who will help to empower and grow our company. Are you one of them?
If you are an experienced DevOps/SRE in agile environments who can help our teams to succeed – contact us!
We are aggressively expanding our Engineering, QA, DevOps, Data Science, and Product Management departments, by implementing the most modern software engineering, analytics, and product practices. We are looking for professionals willing to prove themselves not just in following processes and best practices but also able to collaboratively explore and define new solutions.
- This role will be part of our engineering team which is transitioning our core systems to Cloud Native Microservices, Serverless, Streaming and Big Data architectures.
- This position is for a DevOps/SRE with experience in creating/maintaining CI/CD pipelines, automating processes, coding cloud infrastructure, and managing and monitoring operations and reliability. The candidate should be willing to collaborate with architects and other DevOps to create innovative solutions, and support developers to adopt and contribute to DevOps best practices.
At least 3 years of experience in the following areas:
- Managing multi-availability, multi-region cloud environments
- Good configuration management and infrastructure as code skills
- Experience with Logging and Monitoring tools (CloudWatch, Prometheus, DataDog, Kibana)
- Skillful with scripting language (Make, Bash, Python, PHP)
- Experience creating continuous integration/deployment in AWS and cloud environments
- Experience working with high traffic, fault tolerant, and highly available systems
- Good knowledge of Terraform
- Deep knowledge of Docker and registries
- Experience with AWS – EC2, ALB, Route53, AutoScaling, VPC, ECS, IAM, S3, RDS, Elasticache
- Proficient in English
What can you expect?
- A dynamic and innovative environment
- Flexible working hours
- The best atmosphere you will have ever worked in
- An international team of people who enjoy their work
- Salary…of course!
Working at Bidroom also comes with awesome perks on top of your salary:
- prime location (Krakow’s Main Square) – we work in hybrid model
- every day lunches
- health care
- healthy snacks
- cool chill out area