Bidroom.com is one of the most successful start-ups in the world (Best “Grown Startup” from HospitalityTechnology Forum 2019, Startup Of The Year 2018 by travmagazine, One of 100 hottest startups in Europe according to WIRED magazine). We are waiting for you to join our mission of changing the industry.
We don’t just hire people, we hire great individuals who will help to empower and grow our company.
If you are an experienced Product Manager working in agile environments who can help our teams to succeed – join us!
We are looking for professionals willing to prove themselves not just in following processes and best practices but also able to collaboratively explore and define new solutions.
About the role
As Senior Product Leader you will drive the delivery of new and innovative growth opportunities for Bidroom SaaS modern platform, with its multiple web and mobile applications, APIs, and numerous integrations with external partners – you will empower ideas for product direction from the spark of inspiration to market leadership.
What will you be doing?
- You will manage the team of Product Managers that are responsible for each product within the platform – you will identify synergies between products and unforeseen added-value features across the platform to make sure its functionalities are sound and complete as a whole,
- You will discover innovative ways to leverage Data Science to create business value for the platform to successfully position it in the industry landscape and manage the go-to-market execution,
- You will partner with Bidroom’s leadership, business development, marketing, sales, design and agile R&D teams to contribute to the product roadmap definition and being integral to forming near-term and long-term product strategy,
- While representing the needs of many stakeholders in the Product Backlog, you will review Product Team solution designs to ensure technical alignment & consistency in product vision against targeted architecture and quality standards,
- You will take ownership for outcomes – work through the priorities and dispersed teams proactively, anticipating risks, and developing appropriate mitigation plans.
What skills should you have?
- 6+ years of product management/product owner/business unit manager or start-up owner experience, with prior success in driving product development strategy in IT industry, ideally for Fintech, Hospitality/Travel or eCommerce brands,
- 4+ years of experience in people management – successful in combining cutting-edge technology with people’s talent and innovation to create end-to-end robust software solutions,
- “Fullstack” technical background with solid expertise in software development principles, Agile and DevOps best practices,
- Strong understanding of technology platforms and architecture principles for distributed, low-latency systems, web & mobile applications with complex API integrations built with microservices, big data, business intelligence and cloud solutions, ideally for B2B enterprise software and SaaS type of products,
- Experience in UX/UI design, usability testing, and gathering analytics to turn data into actionable insights on product design,
- Proficiency in using both quantitative data (e.g. metrics, analytics) and qualitative data (e.g. user feedback) to shape product decisions,
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities, questioning the status quo and assertively striving to implement new solutions
- “Servant leadership” approach with focus on continuous improvement, both on team’s and individual level,
- Robust communication skills – suitable for working with top-level executives and end-users as well as with sales, business development and engineering teams,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (C1/C2).
What can you expect?
- A dynamic and innovative environment
- Flexible working hours
- The best atmosphere you will have ever worked in
- An international team of people who enjoy their work
Working at Bidroom also comes with awesome perks on top of your salary:
- hybrid model – home office and office in prime location (Krakow’s Main Square)
- every day lunches in the office
- health care
- healthy snacks (smoothies, veggies and fruits)