Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Strong professional experience and knowledge in the C2C tower
- Excellent documentation skills and great attention to details
- Experience in creation of training documentation and leading training sessions
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate across business areas (in English)
- Ability to travel on short notice as is a must
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users, writing user acceptance test scripts and facilitating UAT sessions
- Proven experience with standard software deployment methodology, the execution of E2E solution deployments from Design to Support
- Proven ability to communicate with business and technical audiences at all levels, including demonstrated success influencing senior leaders and decision makers
What duties will help you grow?
- Facilitate requirement elicitation and design workshops
- Ability to produce detailed documentation of business requirements
- Coordinate and manage the execution of user acceptance test plans
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes/requirements
- Conduct regular deep dives, gap analysis and provide recommendations
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development: • Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding • NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more. Our legendary atmosphere: • We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other! A lot of benefits: • Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more. • Private medical care, with a dedicated helpline for employees, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms. • Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms. • Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini. • Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more). • Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.