Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Strong business and customer focus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Broad knowledge in IT
- Experience in service provision (either managing teams or service providers) – 2 years as minimum
- Project Management skills
- Good time management and ability to track multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- ITIL knowledge – Foundation Certificate will be an advantage
- Fluent Polish and English
What duties will help you grow?
All the below activities will be covered by needed supervision and help:
- Maintain a good relationship between the business and IT
- Support designing and development of IT services and solutions to effectively support engagements inmeeting and exceeding their goals and clients expectations
- Work with business to develop and support business process improvements through effective ITsolutions
- Assist with defining business and user requirements for new systems and system enhancements
- Support business in dealing with clients in IT-related topics
- Help to define business and user requirements for new systems and system enhancements
- Investigate some complex technical issues
- Coordinate BCP and Risk Management process across Business Services
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development: • Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding • NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more. Our legendary atmosphere: • We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other! A lot of benefits: • Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more. • Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms. • Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms. • Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini. • Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more). • Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership. Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation. Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c