Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
The Global IT Sales Support team is responsible for creating end to end technology solutions for potential clients and existing engagements. The portfolio of applications we handle is very significant and covers all business areas from PTP, OTC, RTA, Supply Chain and HRO. Following market and internal needs we are extending the team of Technical Solution Owners and looking for motivated, technology curious people to expand the team and bring new capabilities and innovative ideas.
Currently we are looking for candidates to be involved in technology solutions and supporting sales processes with expertise in process and technology.
What do you need to start?
- IT infrastructure knowledge (network connectivity and application access solutions, telephony environments)
- Good understanding of Capgemini organization and internal processes with focus on GPM, ESOAR would be an advantage
- Excellent documentation skills and great attention to details
- Consulting skills:
- Presentation skills,
- Influencing skills
- Rapport building
- Consensus building
- Advanced Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written English is a must
- Knowledge of or a background in process areas (preferably GPM specialist) will be an asset
What duties will help you grow?
- Collection of business & system requirements from Clients and Process teams
- Creation of the IT solution / cost calculation based on the input from the Solution Architect
- Responses to requests for further information regarding the IT solution
- Representation of the Global IT team at client presentations and workshops
- Actively support the engagement in defining optimal and cost effective IT solutions for identified business opportunities
- Drive standardization of IT solution aligned with industry standards , across delivery centres for an engagement and across engagements