We are seeking a Junior Full-Stack Software Developer to join Chatham Tech Team, which is developing innovative, high quality, and robust financial applications for internal use.
As a member of the team you will:
- Develop financial applications that improve our service level and meet the needs of a variety of business users.
- Follow agile methodologies with 2-week sprints.
- Collaborate with other teams within Chatham Financial.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- OO-programming experience in either C# or Java
- Familiarity with working with web APIs (REST and/or SOAP)
- Experience or knowledge of Agile principles including modern testing practices (such as TDD, BDD)
- Comfort with full stack software development: frontend and backend, API design, data modeling and query, service-oriented messaging patterns, and web development frameworks
- A desire for continuous improvement in both the code and technical skills
- Great development opportunities, including a training budget, trips to partner offices, access to technical training from Pluralsight, 50% tax scheme (50% KUP), and quarterly Hack Weeks in which teams and individuals pitch new product ideas and technology improvements
- Collaborative, low-hierarchical culture in which leadership is gained through influence and character, not a title
- Private healthcare, MultiSport card, in-house English classes, relocation package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan – opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount
About Chatham and the Kraków office: