Be part of something altogether life-changing
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
The IT Business Analyst Intern will work on projects to implement the LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) application, that is used in Quality Control in Cytiva, to new sites as part of our global capacity expansion. Successful interns also have the opportunity to be hired into a full-time role at the end of the 12 months.
What you’ll do
You’ll have the opportunity to be involved with multiple functions and sites within Cytiva and will work on the full project lifecycle including but not limited to requirements gathering, system configuration, testing and deployment.
- Support the Product Owner in requirements gathering and process analysis.
- Support the technical team members with application configuration and testing.
- Assist our Product Owner and Project Manager with their daily tasks.
Who you are
- Graduated or working towards a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science in “STEM” majors (Science, technology, engineering, and math’s) / Students minimum at 3rd year of University with active student’s status.
- Familiar with requirements gathering.
- Familiar with process analysis.
- Familiar with project methodologies including waterfall and Agile.
- Familiar with software testing
- Familiarity with Chemistry and/or Microbiology is a bonus
- Fluent in English.
- Willing to work full-time during summer and min. 20h/week during academic year.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 68,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we’ll empower you to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.