Be part of something altogether life-changing
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
A project management internship with the Middleware & Integrations team is an opportunity to join the Enterprise Applications Integrations team for 12 months. The Enterprise Applications Integrations team is responsible for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications and automating business processes using the latest Dell Boomi and Informatica technologies.
The intern will learn on the job by working on high priority projects, knowledge sharing with experienced resources and access to senior leadership. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore an internship with our team.
What you’ll do
You’ll have the opportunity to drive the development and implementation of enterprise-grade integrations and work closely with many technical functions including ERP, Commercial, R&D, Supply Chain and more to manage the entire integration development lifecycle. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and prioritize multiple cross-functional projects, including moderately complex projects
- Organize and facilitate operational meetings
- Prepare and provide status reports and key metrics
- Interface and build relationships with cross-functional partners
- Assist other program and project management team members as needed
- Support delivering solutions to business problems through in-depth analysis, coordination, and collaboration with key decision makers through agile practices
- Assess and monitor risks and issues, plan countermeasures
- Complete Danaher Business Systems (DBS) Problem Solving Process training
- Opportunity to work with technology such as Dell Boomi, Informatica and much more
Who you are
- Graduated or working towards a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science in “STEM” majors (Science, technology, engineering or Math) / Students minimum at 3rd year of University with active student’s status
- Familiar with application or interface development lifecycle
- Familiar with project management software such as Microsoft Project or Smartsheet
- Aware of software development practices such as Agile/Scrum or Waterfall
- Familiarity with Change Management, Incident Management, ITIL, or Service Now is a bonus
- Fluent in English.
- Willing to work full-time during summer and min. 20h/week during academic year
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 68,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we’ll empower you to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.