Be part of something altogether life-changing
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
The Data & Analytics team is responsible for developing products using the latest technologies such as tools from Amazon Web Services, Boomi Flow, Snowflake, Qlik, Power BI and other Data Analytics solutions.
What you’ll do
- Business requirements analysis
- Develop primarily in Snowflake
- Work in agile environment with 2 weeks sprints
- Technical assessment of Data availability and quality from multiple data sources types
that include Oracle EBS, Salesforce, Snowflake
- Work with multiple business functions
Who you are
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent
- Analytic, creative and business focused problem solver
- Ability to explain issues and resolutions to technical and non-technical staff
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Snowflake or SQL, Teradata
- Experience with Cloud tools on AWS will be an asset
- Experience with RunMyJobs or Terraform will be an asset
- Experience with Python will be an asset
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 68,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we’ll empower you to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.