Be part of something altogether life-changing
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
What you will do
- Work with cross functional business and IT team to advice and design new or changes to current application and or integration architectures
- Produce application framework and technical architecture diagrams/documentation
- Provide input to technology plans for IT organization and ensure plans for assigned applications integrate effectively with other aspects of the technical infrastructure
- Develops migration and integration plans and may execute projects based on these activities
- Lead technical and vendor evaluations of platforms as per defined enterprise strategy and goals
Who you are
- Experience in architecting global, large-scale applications
- Experience in programming and hands on tech like Java /J2EE
- Experience in architecting cloud platforms like AWS/Azure and the services they provide
- Experience in designing or implementing REST, SOAP APIs
- Good understanding of integration design and design patterns
- In depth knowledge of large scale database design
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 68,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we’ll empower you to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.