Ideal candidate would:
- Have good English skills (B2)
- Have basic programing knowledge
- Understands basics of systems architecture
- Be available 30 hours a week
The program of the lab will focus on use cases that involve AI/Machine learning to support humans in their daily routines.
- Get solid base to start RPA developer Career
- Learn how to use RPA to integrate IT systems with ease
- UiPath certification
- Get hands on experience with Intelligent Process Automation
- Learn what is Important during implementation from experienced Deloitte employees
- Get the chance to start employment at Deloitte
- Get paid for your time with us
Intelligent Process Automation – RPA LAB
Create innovative solutions and leverage on technology by using AI and Machine Learning.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has been a growing throughout recent years. The use cases are found in nearly every Shared Service Center in BFSI, Technology, Manufacturing, Telecom and Healthcare covering areas of Accounting, IT, HR and others. RPA has become a key enabler for digital transformation initiatives.
Intelligent Process Automation is a next step in development of RPA. It harnesses AI algorithms to extend use cases to areas inaccessible for basic RPA which includes but is not limited to:
- Extraction of structured data from documents
- Optical character recognition to digitalize analog inputs
- Chat bots and voice bots
- Delivering answers to complex problems like transaction matching that would otherwise require human input.
Development path of Process Automation Developer assumes you start as RPA developer, move to more complex projects that may involve AI to become Senior RPA developer, RPA Architect and eventually RPA Tech Lead.
We want our recruitment process to be fast and transparent. Only selected candidates will be contacted (these who pass formal check) by the recruitment team.
- Upon application you will be invited to tell us more yourself and send your CV.
- After acceptance, you will receive an invitation to complete online programming skills test, usually within one week after submitting application form.
- Only candidates with best results & meeting our formal requirements will be contacted by HR team.
- You will have a video interview with our Hiring Managers (up to 30 minutes) featuring a conversation as well as technical tasks.
- If you complete the path with good results, you will be invited for the workshops – first step to join Deloitte AI & Data team!