Who we’re looking for
- are a student of min. third year of bachelor/engineering or master studies or graduate of IT studies
- are more experienced but want to change your career path
- communicate freely in English (min B2)
- know the basics of object-oriented programming
- know the basics of database languages
- would like to gain knowledge in the field of configuration and programming in Salesforce under specialist’s supervision
- want to stay in Deloitte Digital after the Lab
– What do Coca Cola, Aston Martin and Metallica have in common?
– They all use Salesforce!
Ease the everyday work of big organizations by creating systems they dream about! Combine built-in capabilities of Salesforce platform with your own components under Deloitte experts’ supervision. Automate, integrate, design interfaces, and build architecture. Make an impact that matters!
Duration of the internship:
- 20 working days (40 hours a week) – Warsaw
- Dates of the program – 27/06 – 25/07/2022
- Workshops will be held online.
Your future role
In the group of like-minded people, you learn the practical aspects of creating a solution in Salesforce. Experienced consultants guide you through the system. You work on a business case and—at the end—present your solution. If you impress your audience, you are invited to join Deloitte Digital team.
What we offer
- glimpse into IT for business
- chance to experience the merge of the theory from university and practice of global IT solutions
- immediate deployment of what you learnt
- designing your own solutions
- meeting Deloitte consultants and see how their work is like
- job offer for best participants – chance to join a creative, experienced, diverse, cheerful team
- international participants group—it will be fun and you will definitely not be bored 🙂
The number of participants is limited.
Please be informed that we will contact only selected candidates.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries, and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. Deloitte is simply your best choice. Take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV!
About the team
We elevate human experience: Salesforce team helps forecast and formulate Customer Relationship Management strategies and marketing activities. We implement jointly developed technological solutions in the form of applications in the Salesforce Cloud.
We accompany our clients on strategy to analysis of business requirements to implementation and training of future users. We support them after implementation. We skillfully combine knowledge of industry processes with deep expert knowledge in the field of cloud software platforms.
As Salesforce global partner we constantly deepen our extensive knowledge of the platform so that we can provide the most innovative solutions that help in an efficient business transformation.
We want our recruitment process to be fast and transparent. Only selected candidates will be contacted (these who pass formal check) by the recruitment team.
- Upon application you will be invited to tell us more yourself and send your CV.
- After acceptance, you will receive an invitation to complete online tests—for English language assessment and a programming skills test, usually within one week after submitting application form.
- You will be asked to complete tests within three days.
- Only candidates with best results & meeting our formal requirements will be contacted by HR team.
- You will have a video interview with one of our Hiring Managers (up to 60 minutes) featuring a conversation as well as technical tasks.
- If you complete the path with good results, you will be invited for the workshops – first step to join Deloitte Digital Salesforce team!