Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
DN recently launched a disruptive new cloud based software platform for the Fuel & Convenience platform. We plan now to leverage that platform also to create our next generation general retail software platform. This will be a disruptive new software product for the retail space (grocery, specialty retailer, and department stores) based on a cloud-native micro services architecture. We will be creating an API oriented platform that will form the foundation of a new retail ecosystem for our customers with a new approach to the Point of Sale, store solutions, and core backend integration running from the cloud.
You are responsible for
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements among multiple stakeholders
- Create a complete picture of work-flows and functional requirements fulfilled by existing and proposed software
- Create functional requirements in use cases/user stories. Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables
- Contribute to product
- A history of successful projects
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field (IT specification)
- Experience in specification of Cloud-based systems
- MS Office Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio
- Excellent documentation skills (JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience in retail business: cloud ERP/POS specifications
- Experience in fuel retail domain
- Experience with forecourt devices
- Knowledge of UX principles
- Understanding of Scrum, Agile methodology
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills; strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communicational skills, team player
- Ability to work independently
- Result-oriented with attention to details
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Verbal and written communication skills, English (Intermediate or higher)
Windows Servers, Linux + Containers, bash scripting
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, Redis
dotNET Core, C# ecosystems
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
–Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**