Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
DN recently launched a disruptive new cloud-based software platform for the Fuel & Convenience platform. We plan now to leverage that platform also to create our next generation general retail software platform. This will be a disruptive new software product for the retail space (grocery, specialty retailer, and department stores) based on a cloud-native micro services architecture. We will be creating an API oriented platform that will form the foundation of a new retail ecosystem for our customers with a new approach to the Point of Sale, store solutions, and core backend integration running from the cloud.
DN is looking for multiple Full Stack Angular professionals on various seniority levels.
- Contribute to a multinational microservice-oriented cloud-based project with latest technology stack
- Determine and utilize best practices in design, coding, testing and maintenance to achieve high quality product
- Provide with the expertise and support migration of client-side application to Angular 6+
- Apply best practices and experience in development
- Participate in code reviews and feature development planning
- Analyze, design, code and implement new functionality
- Cooperate with multinational team and suggest decision of implementation
- Experience building and maintaining web applications
- Experience with full software development life cycle, continuous integration, unit testing, and version control
- Hands on experience with ASP.Net Core, Entity Framework, Angular
- Experience with Git version control system and Jira
- English (Intermediate or higher)
- Contribution to open source projects
- Experience with cloud technologies and services would be a plus
- Understanding of microservices architecture
- Experience with Docker would be a plus
- Experience with SQL/ Non-SQL databases
- Ability to work in Agile environment with minimal guidance
- Team player
- Attention to details and code quality
- Ability to work independently as well as in the team
- Continue self-improvement by learning new technology stacks and tools
- Angular, Kendo UI component library
- .Net Core, Web API
- Jenkins, Docker
- Git, Jira, Confluence
- Flexi-Time & remote working
- Casual dress code and plenty of free parking spaces (when working from office)
- Opportunities for international travel
- Tickets to conferences (.NET Developer Days, etc.)
- Free tea, coffee & fruits
- Multicultural work environment
- Language courses (English, French, Polish for foreigners)
- International assignments and projects
- Private medical care with family option
- Life and accident insurance
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.