Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
We are looking for a global solution architect to join our team, where our mission is to guide projects in developing solutions for the world’s largest retailers with our current and next-generation products. The team consists of around 10 solution architects working all over the world.
You are responsible for
- Supporting and designing cloud solutions for retail customers based on our products
- Creating training material and holding internal trainings for our professional services employees
- Being the voice of projects towards our product management and development
- With your experience guiding product development to make the right architectural and technology choices
- Participate in our overall product development- and release process (Sprint reviews, SDLC, …)
- .NET Core
- Angular or React
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Cloud (Azure) experience
- Queuing solutions: RabbitMQ
- Excellent English
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position (senior)
- Experience with retail systems and retail domain knowledge
- Experience in cloud operations
- Network security knowledge
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.