Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
We are looking for a Product Owner who will work closely with multiple stakeholders around the world. If you are keen on Agile methodology, this is the role for you! All processes will be conducted within Agile.
You are responsible for
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine acceptable solutions
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements among multiple stakeholders
- Create a complete picture of user story relevant workflows and functional requirements which are targeted to be fulfilled by our software products
- Define and document functional requirements in use cases/user stories. Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs
- Facilitating design sessions with the R&D team representatives to define the solution
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field (IT specification)
- Experience in specification of SW application related requirements (in current case esp. Cloud technology based applications)
- MS Office Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio
- Documentation skills (JIRA, Confluence)
- Understanding of Scrum, Agile methodology
- English skills min. C1
- Experience in fuel and convenience retail industry
- Experience in retail business: cloud SW specifications (e.g. backoofice, POS, loyalty, promotion,…)
- Experience with industry segment relevant automation devices (e.g. forecourt devices for fuelf and convenience or smart shelves, scales, kiosk solutions or other retail industry relevant automations and devices)
- Experience in grocery or speciality retail / dept store
- Knowledge of UX principles
- Flexi-Time & remote working
- Casual dress code and plenty of free parking spaces (when working from office)
- Opportunities for international travel
- Tickets to conferences (.NET Developer Days, etc.)
- Free tea, coffee & fruits
- Multicultural work environment
- Language courses (English, French, Polish for foreigners)
- International assignments and projects
- Private medical care with family option
- Life and accident insurance
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
–Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**